Being a 2K Mama E

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bumpity Bump

So Yesterday was very eventful. I was all ready got Hayden ready for school and off we headed out for the day. I always wonder if my shoes going "click click click" wakes up my neighbors going down the stairs. ( I later in the day found out that they do) Anyhow well instead of the daily "click click click" I go "bump bump bump!" What you may ask? Yes i fell on my butt with Hayden in my arms and slide down the stairs! Yikes is right. Hayden is ok, not one scratch on him. Me on the other hand? Well you tell me...


Nice isn't it? Opinions on whether or not I should go see the doc is welcomed? So yes my butt hurts very much. I will post more laters....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow dude, you said a bruise not a REALLY BAD BRUISE!! I would for real go buy a kid float to blow and sit on for the next couple of days. That's going to be a nice bruise added to your wardrobe of accesories for a while. I think you should go to the doc to get checked out girlie!!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Shireen said...

I wouldn't waste money on a copay unless the pain gets worse. Keep icing it (uncomfortable, considering the area of concern) and take a couple advil every four hours to keep the inflammation down. If you start feeling discomfort within the hip joint or lower back, it's time to see the doc. I would also suggest that you wrap yourself in pillows every morning before descending the stairs:)

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we get an update on your ass please?????

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're home today doing god know's what. i expect an update on this blog thing of yours and a LO posted by day end.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home