Being a 2K Mama E

Monday, May 29, 2006

It's a miracle...I am posting AGAIN...HOORAY!!!

I had a GREAT weekend. We went to St Augustine yesterday, and boy did I get spoiled. I got some new sunglasses, and a new necklace. The necklace is cool. What it is, is that you pick out a oyster at this jewelry store, and they open up the oyster and you have a pearl. The pearl can be black, champagne color, white, and of the pearl colors, and they clean it all up then you pick out a setting and they set it for you in a ring, necklace, bracelet whichever you choose. So I chose the necklace. Its sterling and all enclosed. My pearl that I got out of the oyster that my lil man Hayden picked out was a BLACK pearl. Looks more like a grayish black to me. However, from what everyone was telling me that they are hardest of all pearls to find and the most unique. Way to go Hayden for picking out a good Oyster. Its even a true pearl! Anyhow then we went to the candy store and got some caramel apples. For dinner we went to the yummy Johnny Carinos. I love that place! Today we hung around a had a cookout. I even got a layout done through my exciting weekend. Impressed aren't ya? You can see it here http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=881282 I like it but then I don't. Jimmy helped with it. He created the wording and the toilet paper embellishments as he puts it. Oh we also cleaned out our closet today and did some laundry. Not so much fun but you got to do it. Well I must retire to my bed that has my name calling it. I will try and do another layout tomorrow as I have a goal to myself. GO ME! But you migth still have to hold your breathe, because you never know if I pull and "oops" if forgot senario. Nighty night ya'll. Wow I sound like a hillbilly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hillbilly, at least you have all of your teeth. I really like your LO and left you some peanut praise over at 2p's. I'm glad that my little man has some taste in picking oysters. GO LIL MAN!! I hope to see another LO from you soon. I lub you!!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home