Being a 2K Mama E

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I am still alive

So I have been not quite up to par lately. The husband was sick all last week and was busy nursing him back to health and getting a job...which I did! But after all that I am now sick. Icky. It really sucks. i was supposed to start my new job this week and well that didn't happen. We shall try again next week. So my husband is trying to order his credit report now b/c we have been told that he is showing to live in maryland and his dad is living down here in Florida, and it is all mixed up since they have the smae name. So my husband can't even get verified through the system, so I told him he is officially an alien. They told him that is mothers maiden name isn't correct either, which makes it even funnier. Guess you had to be here. So my baby boy is officially a biker hottie. His Papa got him a little motorcycle with matching biker shirts.

Arn't they just too cute!!! Here is a picture from about 2 weeks ago when his Carissa gave him his first haircut...

Well that is all I really got for now. Today is kind of busy so we will see what the day brings up. With that my lil hayden and i are going to "hang" out today...





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at my little man. He's getting so big. I miss him. You need to bring him to see his Aunt Michelle. Love that pick of him and his Papa, cute bike. He's so crazy. It must be an Eckart thing with the kiddo's like being upside down. Hope you both are feeling better. Hugs and kisses to you all. Yay, I'm so proud of you for posting on your blog. Let's so if we can get you to do two days in a row.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home