Being a 2K Mama E

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Some randomness...

Nothing much to report. I went to Joann's and Target last night and got into trouble! Uh oh! Oh well. I didn't get in trouble though. I went to start my layout but of course my husband forgot to rewrite his poem before he went fishing. Bad bad boy. Thank god Ace left American Idol last night. He was quite the bore. Elliot needs to be next. I am really not understanding why my Chris was in the bottom 3. NOT HAPPY WITH THIS AT ALL!!! Paris well she needs a new voice box, and Kelli just needs brains. Enough of that. I finally got to use my shopping cart cover for the first time yesterday. My kid thinks its a new bed or something. He suddenly doesn't comprehend the concept of sitting up. He wants to lean and rest his head on the side of the cart. Oh no but it gets better, everything I stop in an aisle at the store he starts screaming and whining like he is a girl. The minute you start moving he stops. SPOILED BRAT! But after all he is just too cute! Well I must go to Michaels today as I do have a coupon(can't go to waste ya know) and the oh so wonderful grocery store. I really would like to go to the Hobby Lobby but it is kind of far from me, but of course there is another Michaels over there and a super walmart for groceries...Hmmmm...I'll keep you posted on what I decide. Okie Dokies...Time for breakfast and shower time! Have a wonderful day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit you were up at the same time as me on that day. Or did you just forget to change that time setting again. LOL!! Glad to see that you are using those coupons. You are finally starting to see the goodness in them, I'm so proud. I now pronounce you a "true addict" ,or is that "collector" for now? You must do some LO's in order to be an addict but for now you are the collector. At least your enjoying yourself and occupying your time since you get to be the lucky stay at home bitch, just kidding. Anyways.... Glad to see that little man Hayden is doing so well with the gangsta lean going on. Like father like son. Are you sure he's the father? LOL- that's probably something that's been said by your mother-in-law that you heart soooo much. OK, so I'm a little slap happy today. Post more tomorrow and just humor me.

Love ya,
Michelle

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot Dogs- we still don't have a damn update. Are you alive?????

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home