Being a 2K Mama E

Saturday, May 27, 2006

I am back...

So yes I have been MIA for about 3 weeks now. But no fear, I am back. I started my new job. Its ok. Nothing to brag about but its a job and some of the girls seem to be cool. Other then the usual work stuff, life has been pretty routine lately. The extended family (Robby, Michelle, and McKenzie) came up last weekend. Had a great time with them. Unfortunately the weekend went entirely too fast. I love living away from Orlando but on the other hand having family visit makes you realize that sometimes you want to come back. But I know in the long run I would go insane if I lived in Orlando close to my mother in law so, therefore I count my blessing every day that I am about 130 miles AWAY from her!! Jimmy got the rest of his tattoo finished on his back. I personally think it is too much and ridiculous but whatever. His body not mine. Jimmy also had a birthday so I did make a picture frame for him, which you can look at here: http://http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=868355 . I also got him a fishing pole. I also did a layout for Jimmy and I's wedding album that I have yet to find. You can see that layout here: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=866431. So on Thursday a got a delivery to work...FLOWERS! I was so surprised. To top it all of he even had the florist add 3 red roses to the flowers that stood for past, present, and future. Isn't he just so creative? I think so. So today we are going to the beach for a little while with Haydens Nana and Papi (Dawn and Richie). After that we might stroll on down to the Blue Crab festival in Palatka. So that is pretty much that for now. Well I need to go get ready for the beach speaking of which. So I will try and post later. But don't hold your breath!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holding my breath still and I'm gasping for air over here. Glad to see you finally update the ole' blogger. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you all in June. Hope you had a good time at the beach and in Palatka. LOL.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home