Being a 2K Mama E

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bad baby anatomy....

Yep that is what Haydens pediatrician told me today. He has bad baby anatomy along with every other baby. He has a double ear infection...AGAIN! Lucky though he isnt running crazy high fevers like he was last time. I started another layout tonight for a 2 peas birthday girl. A scraplift thing. I almost got it done, just have to do the journaling. Can't post it till the 4th though, so you are just going to have to wait. So I am trying to win this pick your plasti contest that they have on this radio. To enter you have to write something on why you think you need it. It can be fake or fiction so i told Jimmy that I want to do it playing off the song "Baby got back." Of course he laughed and said i'm nuts but an hour later he comes back with entry. It's hilarious. But off course if you knew me you would know I DON'T need anymore booty. Instead...BOOBIES! When I post my entry, I will copy it on my blog for all to read. It is so funny. Well it is like 10 now and so past my bed time. So night night, don't let the bed bugs bite! Oh and if they do, take a shoe and hit them till they are black and blue! Yes I am delirious. Adios.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My poor lil man. Hope he is feeling better soon. Glad to see that you are finally starting to get into scrapping instead of collecting. LOL Can't wait to see your LO's. You are for sure going to have to post your entry into that contest.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home