Being a 2K Mama E

Monday, June 05, 2006

Jimmy vs. Hobby Lobby

So the weekend was kind of rainy and kind of sunny. The rain came Saturday. So I convinced Jimmy he has to go with me to Hobby Lobby after begging and pleading with him. He siad he was to "manly" for that place. However after him pacing through the parking lot he finally made it through the double doors. What does he do? Goes straight to the home decor area to pick out all sorts of stuff that he feels me "must" have at home. Eventually we landed in the scrapbook area and no surprise he vanished. I figured he was walking around while I was roaming the aisles. HA! Guess again. This is what he come back with:




Yes he picked ou this "hunting" and "fishing" paper all by himself, with some die-cuts and some heidi swapp tape all to use as his embellishments. I wasn't trying to be mean but I told him that I didn't care for the die-cuts all that much, but he said,"well I am making my own page so you will just have to see how mine will be better!" So the competition begins. Note: everything is still all packed up. Maybe he will be the next collector?? But I do have to give him lots and lots of credit for going with me along with picking his own stuff out all by himself.

I also finished up a scraplift I did for a girl Caroline over at 2peas, for her birthday. You can see it
here. Yesterday we went to the beach and had a blast. Now I am tired and just want to go back to sleep but of course not! I have to go to work. Have a great day everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats for finally getting Jimbo into the store. Rob love's going. Pretty soon when you pass off your tiara to Jimmy for the "collector" title we can make fun of him then. We'll have to set up a swap for Rob and Jimmy. This would be soo funny.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home